Hugely spacious one bedroom property in excess of 1000sqft arranged over the lower ground floor this stunning apartment boasts an expanse of living and entertaining space with a decked garden.
- Set within a period conversion moments from the River
- Arranged over the lower ground with a decked garden
- One bedroom with an abundance of natural light
- Substantial reception room with ample dining space
- Contemporary kitchen with a skylight and garden access
- Beautifully designed interiors maximizing the space
- Modern and neutrally decorated with solid wood floors
- Fantastic location within the heart of Pimlico
Lupus Street provides a selection of pavement lined cafes and local conveniences with Warwick Way also nearby offering a more extensive range; for upmarket shops, bars and restaurants Sloane Square and Victoria are both within close proximity.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
- Lease expires:
- Sep 2177
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,025 (95 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000