Located within the prestigious Pinner Hill Estate, this stunning five bedroom house benefits from period features beautifully combined with contemporary décor and an extensive garden with a summer house and pool.
- Stunning five bedroom house with gated entrance
- Located within the prestigious Pinner Hill Estate
- Impressive entrance hall with original features
- Two spacious reception rooms with walnut flooring
- Modern kitchen with a utility room
- Five well-proportioned bedrooms with four en-suites
- Beautiful private garden with a summer house
- Outdoor swimming pool and off-street parking
The property is situated in an exclusive private estate, close to the shops, restaurants and bars of Pinner and Pinner Station. The open spaces of Oxhey Wood are close by and various good schools.
Pinner locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Grab some yummy freshly cooked ready meals to heat at home after a long day at work...
This pub in the centre of Pinner has a beer garden with a covered patio and live music.
Ye Olde Green Manne
Great spot for a sunny lunch date or a nice cosy dinner by the open fire in winter...delish!
Northwood Hills station
Carpenders Park station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £3,119 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,331 (309 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8429 6600