Stunning five bedroom character house dating back to 1895 that has been totally refurbished and extended by the present owners to an extremely high standard set in beautiful grounds of 13 acres.
- Stunning character house dating back to 1895
- Set in extensive gardens and grounds of approx. 13 acres
- Indoor swimming pool complex with gym and changing room
- Fully refurbished and extended by the present owners
- Well arranged and well proportioned ideal for entertaining
- Garage block, stables and large storage barn
- Located outside the sought after village of Pirbright
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is approached via electric gates down a long gravel drive which leads to the front of the house, conveniently located to Woking, Guildford, Farnham and Aldershot town centres and to mainline train stations into London Waterloo.
Pirbright locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Eton Mess and chargrilled pineapple from Black Bison - they also serve delicious steak!
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £3,629 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 8,274 (768 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Woking
01483 43 44 45