A stunning three bedroom house arranged over four floors and recently refurbished throughout boasting a generous reception room, master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en suite, private balcony and garden.
- Exceptional three bedroom house in a popular development
- Generously arranged over four floors
- Recently refurbished to a high standard throughout
- Stunning fitted kitchen with breakfast island
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite
- Benefits from a private balcony overlooking Richmond Park
- Includes a private garden, garage and off-street parking
- Two additional good size bedrooms
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Set back from Roehampton Vale in this popular development the property is moments from Richmond Park and for a variety of amenities Roehampton High Street is nearby. Norbiton Station is close by and offers links to Victoria Station and Waterloo Station.
Roehampton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
You can't beat a wintry walk through Richmond Park...
A cosy and casual pub with fireplace and great food!
This traditional Thai restaurant serves authentic food that is reasonably priced and delicious! It's a great place to go with a group of friends, as the dishes are perfect for sharing.
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,194 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,640 (152 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000