This stunning one bedroom ground floor flat offers well arranged accommodation, including an open-plan living area, patio garden and underground parking.
- A stunning one bedroom ground floor flat with patio
- Popular modern development with off-street parking
- Situated within easy reach of Richmond Park
- Good sized bedroom with built-in storage
- Secure underground parking
- Within easy reach of local amenities and transport
- Good sized modern kitchen
- Private patio garden with space for dining
Roehampton Lane is located within easy reach of the local amenities of Roehampton while the numerous shops, bars and restaurants of central Putney are also close by.
Roehampton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Kerbisher & Malt
Sustainable and stylish fish and chips that taste fantastic!
Excellent cakes and almost any tea imaginable!
The Bulls Head
A rustic, homely pub holding jazz nights and live gigs throughout the week.
Barnes Bridge station
- Lease expires:
- Jan 2915
- Ground rent:
- £450 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £1050 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £674 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 563 (52 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.