This fantastic and architecturally remodelled, this spacious four bedroom apartment is presented over three floors with modern interiors and ample storage.
- Substantial reception with high ceilings and wooden floors
- Dining room with folding doors to reception
- Stylish fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Four double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Impressive family room with skylights
- Study and ample storage throughout
- South facing with a desirable décor
- Presented in immaculate condition throughout
Collingham Place is ideally located within walking distance of local supermarkets and the plethora of shops and restaurants available along Earls Court Road.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Little Chelsea Fish Market
A lovely restaurant specialising in seafood dishes made using fresh fish delivered daily from boats off the English coast.
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
- Lease expires:
- Jun 2135
- Ground rent:
- £250 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,833 (170 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000