This fantastic and architecturally remodelled, this spacious four bedroom apartment is presented over three floors with modern interiors and ample storage.
- Substantial reception with high ceilings and wooden floors
- Dining room with folding doors to reception
- Stylish fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Four double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Impressive family room with skylights
- Study and ample storage throughout
- South facing with a desirable décor
- Presented in immaculate condition throughout
Collingham Place is ideally located within walking distance of local supermarkets and the plethora of shops and restaurants available along Earls Court Road.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
- Lease expires:
- Jun 2135
- Ground rent:
- £250 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,833 (170 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000