A stunning and beautifully designed two bedroom mews conversion offering modern fittings and fixtures, wood floors and lovely original features.
- Superb two bedroom mews house
- Un-extended (loft/basement potential STP)
- Two ample-sized double bedrooms with fitted storage
- Generous reception room with exposed beams and fireplace
- Well equipped kitchen with breakfast bar and space to dine
- Beautiful communal gardens situated at the end of Dove Mews
- Set within a beautiful cobbled mews
- Offered with no onward chain.
The house is close to a wealth of shops and amenities which surround trendy South Kensington. The nearest underground station is South Kensington (Circle, District and Piccadilly lines).
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
The Ivy Chelsea Garden
Ask for a garden table and sit near the fire pit.....
Chelsea Farmers' Market
A collection of shops and restaurants catering for a range of palates, it's the place to be on a sunny afternoon.
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
Earl's Court station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 930 (86 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000