This exquisite five bedroom house has recently been refurbished, boasting fantastic architectural design and benefiting from an open-plan kitchen/dining area, master bedroom with en suite and private rear garden.
- Outstanding five bedroom terraced house
- Recently refurbished with excellent architectural design
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with dining area
- Master bedroom with Juliette balcony and en-suite
- Well maintained private garden with garden office
- Glass feature staircase leading to basement play room
- Four additional good size bedrooms
- Excellent location close to Southfields underground station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Pullborough Road is in an excellent location with a short walk to Southfields underground station for transport links and the varied amenities in Southfields. The open space of Wimbledon Park is nearby.
Southfields locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fantastic for 'fishy Fridays' or a cheeky lunchtime deal for £4.50. Great quality fish shipped down daily from Scotland.
Also known as Fyre, possibly the best and most consistently great steaks in all of London.
A trendy gastropub serving a superb rack of ribs!
East Putney station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,044 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Commons Area)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,117 (196 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earlsfield
020 8963 5100