This brand new two bedroom third floor apartment, is being finished to the highest standard and includes open-plan accommodation, double glazing and sleek bathroom fittings.
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen/living/dining area
- Karndean or Amtico flooring to kitchen/living/dining
- Situated in the heart of Sutton with great transport links
- Balcony to enjoy al fresco dining or relax in private
- Open-plan kitchen with granite worksurfaces
- Integrated appliances including dishwasher, oven
- 10 Year NHBC or Checkmate Structural Warranty
- Completion August 2016, Contract Assignment
Sutton is one of London's southernmost boroughs sitting on the edge of the picturesque North Downs with beautiful views and open countryside thus never far away.
Sutton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Wrythe Recreation Ground
On this location is a large underground air-raid shelter from the Second World War. The entrance and vents are visible, but it is not possible to enter the bunker. It also backs onto Carshalton Athletic FC football ground.
CAMRA Greater London Pub of the Year 2012 & 2013, which is run by a collective of locals. There's always a friendly welcome and the homemade, simple food goes down a treat as well!
A pub and hotel with lots of outside space - fab in the summer!
Sutton Common station
West Sutton station
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- £300 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £1000 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 969 (90 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable