This impressive property offers tranquillity and elegance in a unique space within a historic Grade II listed Victorian school conversion. Benefits include impressive 17" ceilings, off-street parking, communal garden.
- Outstanding reception with impressive, high ceilings
- Ample space to dine and original wooden floors
- A second reception room currently used as a studio
- Two double bedrooms and two stylish bathrooms
- Modern galley kitchen with integrated appliances
- Private courtyard and contemporary glass entrance
- Direct access communal gardens and off-street parking
- Grade II* listed Victorian school conversion built 1861
St Oswalds Place is tucked behind the green space of Vauxhall Pleasure Gardens, a moments walk from Vauxhall Station and in easy reach of Kennington Lane where a selection of shops and eateries can be found.
Vauxhall locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
St John's Smith Square
If you're a fan of classical music, this stunning venue is a must. The architecture is awe-inspiring too...
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
VauxWall Climbing Centre
A little known bouldering centre in the arches. Turn up with your kit for a different kind of work out.
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2981
- Ground rent:
- £50 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £3096 per annum including off-street parking, gardener and window cleaning
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,096 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,525 (234 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Vauxhall between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
0203 841 4200