This luxurious two bedroom apartment is set on the eighth floor served by 2 lifts and offers well presented interiors with two Juliet balconies. This sought-after, quiet building is served by 24-hour concierge.
- Substantial reception with ample space to dine
- Generously sized kitchen with space to dine
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom
- Double second bedroom and family bathroom
- Set on a high floor with views over courtyard
- Building with lift, porter and secure parking
- Walking distance to Westminster, Trafalgar and Mayfair
- Ideally surrounded by all main facilities
Victoria Street is well located for a selection of high end shops and restaurants along the same road. St James's Park and Westminster Palace is also a short walk away.
Victoria locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
This upmarket Chinese restaurant is great for a peking duck feast!
The Goring Hotel
A luxurious spot for upmarket afternoon tea and beautiful rooms for a romantic getaway.
St. James's Park station
- Lease expires:
- Jan 2999
- Ground rent:
- £150 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £5500 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,188 (110 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000