Situated on a great residential street in Wendell Park, this two bedroom ground floor maisonette, offers comfortable accommodation with a separate dining room and private garden.
- Fantastic two bedroom Victorian maisonette
- Situated on a quiet residential street near local amenities
- Offers a wealth of spacious accommodation
- Superb bay-fronted reception room
- Smart kitchen with further dining room
- Good sized double bedroom with storage + further single room
- Private rear garden with patio area
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
Aylmer Road is a conveniently located for the amenities of Wendell Park and a variety of shops and restaurants on Chiswick High Road. Stamford Brook Underground Station is nearby.
Wendell Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The loveliest little café, where the owner Kelly will make you a fantastic flat white and an even better gourmet sandwich.
The Old Cinema
A vintage, upcycled and antique treasure trove in a stunning converted cinema.
Putt in the Park
A really fun course for all ages and only £8pp.
Turnham Green station
Stamford Brook station
Acton Central station
- Lease expires:
- Feb 2077
- Ground rent:
- £25 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,004 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 669 (62 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.