Set on the first floor of a stunning new development, this two bedroom apartment boasts a large open-plan reception room, contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances.
- Stylish two bedroom flat set on the first floor
- Large and modern open plan reception room with a balcony
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and separate shower
- 24/7 Security team and private clubhouse
- Sleek bathroom with bespoke wall-mounted mirror cabinets
- Indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and gym
- Contract assignment completion Q4 2016
Lillie Square is ideally located for the many local shops, bars and restaurants available within West Brompton and Earls Court while Kensington High Street is a short walk way.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This bar has fantastic deals on drinks every day of the week, from tequila and taco Tuesday, to Mojito Thursday! It's also a great place for watching sports and there's a pretty garden at the back with a BBQ area too.
The Harwood Arms
The only Michelin-starred pub in London. The best Scotch Eggs bar none.
Stamford Bridge - Chelsea
Home of the Mighty Blues! As well as matchdays, you can visit the museum or the brilliant Under the Bridge jazz club!
West Brompton station
Fulham Broadway station
- Lease expires:
- May 3015
- Ground rent:
- £550 pa
- Service charge:
- £6 - 7psqft
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 855 (79 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2020