This stunning three bedroom penthouse flat boasts a gorgeous reception room, two sleek bathrooms and an extensive south-facing roof terrace that provides beautiful views.
- Stunning three bedroom penthouse apartment with lift access
- Roof terrace ideal for entertaining with views across London
- Gorgeous dual-aspect reception room
- Separate elegant dining room (potential third bedroom)
- Two chic bathrooms
- Chain free
- Off-street parking, private garage and communal garden
- Superb location with great transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
West Hill is ideally located for the expansive greenery of Putney Heath, while the many shops, bars and eateries of Putney are also within close proximity. West Hill also provides fantastic access to a wide road network including the M25 & M3.
West Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A cosy and casual pub with fireplace and great food!
Sean at Midori Sushi makes the best katsu curry, terriyaki and sushi in front of you - it's delicious!
The Italian Boys
The best homemade focaccia sandwiches.
East Putney station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- Included in service charge
- Service charge:
- £2228 per annum (2017)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £876 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,136 (105 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000