This expansive three double bedroom apartment boats a substantial double reception and patio garden. The property is arranged over the lower ground floor of a prestigious mansion building (with lift and porter).
- Premium three bedroom lateral apartment accessed via lift
- Double reception with fireplaces and space to dine
- Substantial patio garden with tiled dining area
- Eat-in kitchen with wooden worktops
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Second bedroom with en suite shower room
- Third bedroom with kitchenette
- Family bathroom and ample storage throughout
Carlisle Place is a picturesque residential street lined with traditional red brick mansion buildings and offers immediate access to the high end shops, restaurants and bars available within Victoria and St James's Park.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
St. James's Park station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Sep 2128
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £2497.06 per half-year (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £966 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,002 (185 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.