A generously proportioned five bedroom detached house, beautifully arranged over two floors and boasting exceptional interiors, a beautiful private garden and a carousel driveway.
- A substantial five bedroom detached home
- Enviably located on a premiere leafy road on Broad Walk
- Comprising two stunning reception rooms with bay windows
- Elaborate dining room with french doors to rear garden
- Sizeable, bright bedrooms with three en suites
- Beautiful rear garden with mature trees and shrubs
- Carousel driveway with electric entry gates
- Located moments from the green space of Groveland's Park
With an ideal location close to the shops and amenities found in and around Southgate, the property also boasts close proximity to the green, open spaces of Grovelands Park.
Winchmore Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great deli that also sells local produce. Pop in for a snack or light meal.
Greek on the Green
Traditional Greek food that is authentic and well priced. From kebabs, to fish, to takeaway...
Treacle's Tea Shop
A great place to pop in for an early breakfast!
Winchmore Hill station
Grange Park station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,847 (357 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Enfield between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4050