Arranged over three floors this stunning six bedroom house boasts spacious accommodation including a triple-height indoor swimming pool, huge cinema room and seven spacious double bedrooms.
- Stunning six bedroom house arranged over three floors
- Triple-height, heated indoor swimming pool
- Massive kitchen with ample space to dine
- Separate dining room with feature fish tank
- Huge garden with barbeque area
- Cinema room with separate kitchen
- Electric gated front garden with parking and garage
- Master bedroom with en suite and dressing room
Set in a delightful residential location close to New Malden town centre with Motspur Park also close by. Worcester Park Station (National Rail) is nearby and on the direct line to London Waterloo.
Worcester Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A 5-a-side football centre with outdoor astroturf pitches, which you have to book in advance.
Open 'til late, grab freshly glazed doughnuts from the drive-thru.
Wonderful coffee made using the ultra-trendy Monmouth coffee brand!
Malden Manor station
Worcester Park station
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £3,341 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Epsom And Ewell Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 7,383 (685 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Malden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1500