Arranged on the ground floor of an impressive period conversion and located on a quiet residential street, this substantial one bedroom flat features sizeable reception room and kitchen opening onto private patio.
- Impressive one bedroom flat within beautiful period house
- Spacious open plan reception room and fully fitted kitchen
- Benefitting from french doors leading to the private patio
- Good sized bedroom with en suite shower room
- Enviably located on a quiet residential street
- Residents permit parking
- Close to the local amenities of Acton
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The house is located on a leafy street mere moments from the many shops and eateries of Acton High Street. Excellent transport links for the motorist the nearby A40 offers rapid access to central London and the West.
Acton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Station House
A little gem located in the heart of Acton in Poet's Corner and a lovely place to go for a bite to eat - great selection of food and very tasty. The Sunday lunch is AMAZING! Really nice paved garden out front with lots of plants and they let dogs in too!
Ealing Lawn Tennis Club
Based in the heart of Ealing Common, this tennis club has grass, indoor, clay and Astro courts.
A Japanese fishmongers selling high-quality sushi and sashimi.
Ealing Common station
Acton Town station
West Acton station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,870 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,120 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 471 (43 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing
020 8799 4550