Recently refurbished throughout, this bright and airy two bedroom second floor flat offers a generous reception room with space to dine, two good-sized double bedrooms and off-street parking.
- Bright two bedroom second floor flat
- Spacious reception room with room to dine
- Sleek fully fitted modern open-plan kitchen
- Good-sized double bedrooms with fitted storage
- Smart bathroom suite with white sanitary ware
- Off-street parking to the rear
- Close to shops and amenities in Penge and Crystal Palace
- Great links from Penge West and Crystal Palace rail stations
Located moments from Penge West rail station and the famous Crystal Palace Park, this flat is superbly located close to the many shops and amenities available in Penge, with the Crystal Palace triangle also in close proximity.
Anerley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Crystal Palace National Sports Centre
Crystal Palace National Sports Centre has everything you would want, from a pool, to a gym, to exercise classes.
The Exhibition Rooms
Beautifully prepared British meals made using the freshest ingredients, this restaurant is perfect for a special occasion!
Crystal Palace Park Dinosaurs
The dinosaurs in Crystal Palace Park are a fantastic sight!
Penge West station
Penge West station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,794 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,198 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 668 (62 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crystal Palace between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8772 8080