Set within a charming period conversion this stylish one bedroom flat offers bright spacious rooms with lovely high ceilings, a large kitchen with room-to-dine and private garden.
- Stylish one bedroom ground floor flat
- Set within a lovely period conversion
- Bright and spacious reception room with bay windows
- Well-equipped kitchen with room-to-dine
- Large double bedroom
- Private garden
- High ceilings throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Avenue Road is well situated within easy reach of both Clock House and Birkbeck which offer fantastic transport options as well as a selection of amenities.
Beckenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fantastic independent café, home and garden centre.
South Norwood Country Park
Like having the countryside on your doorstep, it is a great place for a bike ride or a dog walk.
Bridge House Theatre
West End-quality performances at outer London prices.
Avenue Road station
Beckenham Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,524 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 626 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.