Located in the sought-after Bedford Park area, this spacious six bedroom house offers bright and modern accommodation with off-street parking and private garden.
- Generously arranged over three floors
- Large bay fronted reception room
- Superb master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Kitchen with ample space to dine and feature fireplace
- Five further good sized bedrooms
- High ceilings and period features
- Lovely private rear garden
South Parade offers a great location moments from the many shops, bars and restaurants of Chiswick High Road.
Bedford Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A blow dry bar with a crèche - what a fab idea! Have your hair done and drink a lovely coffee while the children are looked after.
The Duke of Sussex
A rustic gastropub with a great beer garden and excellent food. It can be a bit of a minor celeb hangout too!
Beautifully crafted cakes and desserts. A real treat!
Chiswick Park station
Turnham Green station
South Acton station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,227 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,193 (203 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000