Offering the epitome of opulence this spacious and immaculately presented two bedroom apartment boasts a private balcony and a full width reception. The apartment is set on the fourth floor (with lift).
- Full width reception with space to dine
- Master suite with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Second double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Stylish guest WC and storage to entrance hall
- Private balcony with views over Belgravia rooftops
- Presented in immaculate condition with wooden floors
- Feature lighting throughout and space to entertain
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Lowndes Street is ideally located for a collection of local boutiques available around north Belgravia while Harrods of Knightsbridge is a moments walk away.
Belgravia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Galvin at Windows
Stunning views across Hyde Park, fantastic service, beautiful food and a surprise birthday dessert!
Royal Artillery Memorial
This World War I monument is very impressive, even on a cloudy day.
Luxurious Italian clothing in the heart of Chelsea.
Hyde Park Corner station
Sloane Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,421 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,048 (97 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000