Arranged over the sixth, seventh and eighth floors of a sought-after waterside development, this incredible three bedroom luxury penthouse offers a private balcony and a substantial roof terrace with river views.
- Substantial reception flooded with natural light
- Good size, modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Private balcony with river views
- Three double bedrooms (two with en suites)
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and river views
- Expansive roof terrace with space to entertain
- Uninterrupted river views towards Battersea
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Grosvenor Waterside is ideally located with a number of superior on-site residents facilities including underground parking, gym and supermarket while Sloane Square and Belgravia are within walking distance.
Belgravia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
Hire a cricket pitch or get help from a tennis coach in the grounds of the grand Royal Hospital Chelsea.
Sloane Square station
Battersea Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £14,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,421 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,409 (223 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000