This beautifully refurbished four bedroom mews house is spaciously arranged over four floors with two receptions, s study and bright, neutral interiors quietly located back from Grosvenor Place.
- Superior four bedroom mews house
- Two generous receptions and cinema room
- Good size kitchen with integrated appliances
- Vaulted lower ground floor with dinning area
- Master bedroom with feature dressing room and en suite
- Second bedroom with shower room
- Two further double bedrooms
- Hardwood floors and ample storage
Headford Place is a quiet residential mews located close to Grosvenor Square and Belgravia while the manicure lawns of Hyde Park is a short walk away.
Belgravia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A local pub tucked away and open since 1818. It gets incredibly busy with people coming after work and is one of the most haunted pubs in London! They serve a fantastic beef Wellington too!
Luxurious Italian clothing in the heart of Chelsea.
A traditional family-run Italian restaurant where they serve the best pizza this side of Naples.
Hyde Park Corner station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £15,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,038 (375 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000