This charming two bedroom flat located on the third floor of a church conversion features original fixtures and stylishly decorated interiors.
- Located in a beautiful church conversion
- Stunning two bedroom flat set on the third floor
- Fantastic living space with original features throughout
- Spacious reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Breakfast bar and mezzanine level
- Two generously-sized double bedrooms
- Ideally located close to South Bermondsey Station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is located close to the wide open spaces of Southwark Park. The closest transport links are South Bermondsey Station and Bermondsey Station both offering fantastic transport options around the city.
Bermondsey locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Maltby Street Market
A wide variety of foods from around the world...
The Captain Kidd
Serving organic beer to sip on a sunny London day and affording a garden directly overlooking the Thames. Many a pirate fantasy has been regaled in this public house.
Frank's Café in Peckham is a really cool bar with amazing views of London on the top of a multi-storey car park.
South Bermondsey station
Surrey Quays station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,182 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 841 (78 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge
020 7386 6500