Boasting modern living space throughout, this stylish two bedroom flat is arranged over the sixth floor of an excellent residential development and offers views over Meath Gardens from a delightful private balcony.
- Contemporary two bedroom flat arranged on the sixth floor
- Benefits from a wealth of superb living/entertaining space
- Peacefully located just moments from vibrant Roman Road
- Offering impressive views across Meath Gardens
- Boasts a lovely private balcony
- Features two modern, well presented bedrooms
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Meath Crescent is conveniently situated within easy reach of the amenities of Roman Road and the green open spaces of Victoria Park and the superb restaurants and bars of Bow Wharf are also very close by.
Bethnal Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
York Hall Leisure Centre
Famous gym, spa and boxing venue!
The Palm Tree
A local drinking institution that retains its traditional decor - a proper East End boozer with plenty of character in Millennium Park.
Diddy's, a café by day and bustling bar by night is a cultural hub situated on the corner of Mare Street and beck road. Just a stone throw away from London fields, this bright and light space offers everything from coffee to their signature cocktails at reasonable prices creating an environment where patrons feel valued and where you "can have a night out without feeling like you have spent all your rent money" owned by Diddy herself.
Stepney Green station
Mile End station
Bethnal Green station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,490 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,247 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 785 (72 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch
020 7033 1414