Ideally located moments from the Brunswick centre this fantastic one bedroom flat offers bright and generous living space throughout.
- Well proportioned one bedroom flat arranged on fourth floor
- Set within a period mansion block
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Features well equipped kitchen
- Offers bright bedroom with en suite bathroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
With the comprehensive shops, restaurants and entertainment venues of the West End close by, Herbrand Street is near the wealth of facilities on Marchmont Street, Lambs Conduit and the Brunswick Centre.
Bloomsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A beautiful spot to sit in the sunshine!
Quick and tasty Pan Asian food just off Oxford Street.
Just down the road from Sadler's Wells Theatre, this exceptional gastro pub is packed before a show - and rightly so.
Russell Square station
St. Pancras station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,260 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 384 (35 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900