Situated in this recent lockside development, only moments from the many amenities of Brentford High Street this spacious three bedroom split-level flat is modern and bright and offers two off-street parking spaces.
- Wonderful three bedroom third and fourth floor flat
- Reception room with space for dining and door to balcony
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Spacious third bedroom on a private floor with an en-suite
- Excellent communal area and on site gymnasium
- Two off-street parking spaces
- Quietly located close to local restaurants and cafes
Brentford High Street offers a great selection of shops and amenities, Brentford Station (National Rail) is close by and the motorist will find easy access to the A4/M4 for routes in and out of London.
Brentford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Time is in a lovely little bubble of shops along the River Brent. Lots of nice wraps and salads, great brunch options and with a great view as a bonus! Make sure you sit by the many windows.
Watermans Art Centre
Watermans is to West London what the National Theatre is to Central London; theatre, independent cinema and a great children's theatre.
Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
Enjoy a day out all through the year in these beautiful gardens. Make sure you check out the Victorian glasshouse, which is the largest surviving structure of its type in the world.
Syon Lane station
Kew Bridge station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,657 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 957 (88 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
In accordance with the Estate Agents Act 1979 we would like to inform you that the landlord of this property is associated with the Foxtons group.