A modern one bedroom nineteenth floor flat situated within a fantastic new development, boasting a state-of-the-art winter garden with incredible views of central London.
- One bedroom nineteenth floor flat
- Excellent condition with contemporary interior decor
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Winter garden providing generous natural light
- Great location close to Chiswick High Street
- Superb access to the A4/M4
- Modern lobby with concierge service
- On-site underground parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Chiswick High Road is only a moment away boasting a wealth of trendy boutiques, vibrant bars and restaurants. Motorists will also benefit from easy access to both the A4/M4 and North Circular.
Brentford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A modern pub serving handmade pizzas and more than 80 ciders, situated next to Kew Bridge within a new development.
The Lord Nelson
A charming local pub enclosed by the surrounding houses, making it the perfect spot for a quiet drink.
Watermans Art Centre
Watermans is to West London what the National Theatre is to Central London; theatre, independent cinema and a great children's theatre.
Kew Bridge station
South Ealing station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,440 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 710 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick
020 8996 6000