This charming two bedroom maisonette is ideally located for Guildford's amenities and benefits from well presented accommodation and off-street parking.
- Charming two bedroom maisonette
- Off-street parking
- Bright reception room
- Contemporary kitchen
- Two generously-sized double bedrooms
- Ideally located close to local shops, bars and restaurants
Bradfield Close is situated within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of central Guildford while the A3 is nearby for routes into London and the south coast.
Burpham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for a dip all year round!
A fantastic new entertainment venue in Guildford that hosts concerts and comedy nights, with the likes of Newton Faulkner, Lee Evans and many more...
The best kebab house and restaurant in Guildford! The food is so fresh and nothing like the usual rubbish you get in a kebab shop...
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 820 (76 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.