A stylish, newly built studio flat opposite Camden Stables Market, boasting two double beds, Wifi, a private kitchenette, plenty of storage space and a 24/7 reception.
- An exceptional, high-specification studio flat
- Private kitchenette with microwave and fridge/freezer
- Two double beds (one is adjustable)
- Digital key entrance, ample storage space and desk
- Free wifi
- Free utensils, cutlery, crockery and secure bike storage
- 24/7 reception, lift, laundrette and disabled access
- Communal lounges with vending machines, TV and games tables
Chalk Farm Road is a superb location moments from the wide selection of shops, bars and restaurants in and around Camden Town, while the green open spaces of Primrose Hill are also within easy reach.
Camden Town locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best spot for a picnic or a quick run!
Delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner in French-style interiors. They do a fantastic set menu too, which is a real bargain.
For music lovers there is the famous Roundhouse venue, which has amazing views from anywhere inside and great sound for a brilliant night out!
Chalk Farm station
Kentish Town West station
Camden Town station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,554 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 162 (15 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7424 6000