Set in the South Dock Marina, moments from Thames Clipper water taxi, this stylish one bedroom boat boasts a bright living area, a separate kitchen area with ample space to dine and a smart shower room.
- Stylish one bedroom boat
- Bright living area
- Separate kitchen area with ample space to dine
- Bedroom at the front of the boat
- Ideally located in South Dock Marina
- Moments from Thames Clipper water taxi
- Close to Surrey Keys and Canada Water Underground Station
- One tube stop to Canary Wharf
South Dock Marina is a truly peaceful area ideally located close to the shops and restaurants of Surrey Quays. The area is also well served by Surrey Quays Underground Station (East London Line), Canada Water Underground Station.
Canada Water locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Shades of Green
In The Quarterdeck, just along Westferry Road, Shades of Green is owned by Bob who is a great bloke. He loves a chat about football and in fact, if you look closely through the right hand window, you can see him in action snipping away!
Between Canada Water and Old Kent Road, Southwark Park is a peaceful spot with a café and an art gallery.
Amazing views of Canary Wharf and great for evening cocktails on the 48th floor of Pan Peninsula - a stunning place that will impress someone on a first date! The Pornstar Martinis are amazing too!
Surrey Quays station
Canada Water station
South Quay station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,950 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 220 (20 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7386 6500