Ideally located along a quiet residential street, this spacious three bedroom house boasts bright reception room, eat-in kitchen, conservatory and private rear garden.
- Spacious three bedroom house
- Bright reception room with bay window
- Large eat-in kitchen
- Large rear garden
- Three generously sized bedrooms
- Quiet residential street
Murray Square is ideally located moments from Custom House DLR station, with the hub of Canary Wharf close by.
Canning Town locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Emirates Air Line
Breathtaking views over east London.
Sunborn Yacht Hotel
A little known gem, the Sunborn is a fully functioning hotel held on a yacht next to the ExCel centre. You can go here just for the bar, as well as the half price buffet breakfast at the weekend too!
Run or Dye
The most fun you can have with a pair of trainers, never mind the mad dashing through colour stations where you're attacked with sachets of dye. There's also a music festival of colour! Run or Dye takes place not only in London, but all around the country and world.
Custom House station
Royal Victoria station
Prince Regent station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,850 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,103 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,241 (115 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777