This fantastic two bedroom third floor flat boasting spacious open-plan accommodation with modern and stylish décor offers a private balcony in a popular location.
- Set in a brand new secure development with lift access
- Spacious two bedroom third floor flat
- Well-proportioned reception room with dining area
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Sizeable master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Second double bedroom
- Private balcony
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
St Lukes Square enjoys close proximity to the Royal Docks, Beckton Park and the Excel centre, while Canary Wharf with its superb range of shops and entertainment is within easy reach.
Canning Town locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A cracking little Chinese restaurant on a random street, tucked away amongst a number of residential blocks. Great food and it's always full. Good prices too and if you can't be bothered to leave the house, they deliver!
A great place to go if you are a fan of contemporary Japanese cuisine. Try the "Beef tataki" with smoked cheese, chives and soy roasted almonds - it's amazing and they also offer a very wide selection of premium sake.
Museum of London Docklands
The Museum of London Docklands is set within a nineteenth century sugar, rum and coffee warehouse! It tells visitors all about the history of London Docklands and trade with the rest of the world.
All Saints station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,119 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 696 (64 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777