Offering an expanse of living and entertaining space with a luxurious interior and stunning fixtures and fittings, this beautiful seven bedroom house boasts an indoor swimming pool and a substantial roof terrace.
- Beautiful period house with a swimming pool
- Seven bedrooms arranged over eight floors
- Stunning interiors with an expansive living space
- Bespoke kitchen with state of the art appliances
- Top floor roof terrace and garden
- Enviable Chelsea address
Cheyne Place is conveniently located moments from an extensive range of upmarket shops, bars and restaurants along King's Road with a picturesque stretch of the River Thames also within close proximity.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
Luxurious Italian clothing in the heart of Chelsea.
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
Battersea Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £48,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 6,846 (636 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000