Boasting a quiet, private and secure location moments from Chiswick High Road and the River Thames, a recently refurbished two bedroom flat that offers extremely spacious accommodation, ample storage and balconies.
- Spacious and well presented two bedroom flat
- Superbly arranged on the third floor
- Generous reception room with bright décor
- Fabulous location moments from the River Thames
- Modern, gated development with off-street parking
- Short distance to Kew Bridge Station
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Second double bedroom with private balcony
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Kew Bridge Court is a quiet residential address conveniently located for the many excellent shops, restaurants and bars on Chiswick High Road and the recreational facilities of the River Thames and Kew Gardens are also close by.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Grove Park Deli
The most amazing selection of deli foods and probably the best sausage rolls in the world!
Watermans Art Centre
Watermans is to West London what the National Theatre is to Central London; theatre, independent cinema and a great children's theatre.
Great on a summer's evening with outdoor dining, Annie's is close to the Thames and serves reasonably priced food.
Kew Bridge station
Kew Gardens station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,340 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,462 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 830 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick
020 8996 6000