Set within an attractive period conversion, this superb one bedroom ground floor flat has lots of character and features a 30' rear garden.
- Ground floor of a period property on a residential road
- Bay-fronted reception room with fireplace
- Kitchen with lots of storage space
- Bedroom with bay window and door to garden
- Well presented bathroom
- Modern neutral décor and good natural light
- 30' private garden to the rear
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The shops, cafes and restaurants of Chiswick High Road are within easy reach. South Acton Station is moments away for routes into central London.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Grab your morning coffee from here. The staff are really friendly and helpful and they even remember your name and the coffee you drink every day!
Delicious freshly prepared sushi and hot dishes perfect for lunch time. They also sell bubble tea and after 4pm, the food is 50% off!
A butchers selling delicious fresh burgers and sausages on Chiswick High Road, as well as a range of other meats and products that have been freshly prepared.
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,010 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,280 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 513 (47 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.