Set within a period conversion, this stunning three bedroom duplex apartment is currently being refurbished and offers wonderfully spacious rooms flooded with natural light.
- Arranged over the first and second (top) floors
- Bright reception room with dining area and door to balcony
- Open-plan kitchen with good storage space
- Wonderfully spacious master bedroom with eaves storage
- Second bedroom with sleek en suite shower room
- Generous third bedroom and stylish main shower room
- Fresh modern décor and excellent natural light
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The apartment is next to Southfields Playing Fields and moments from the fantastic shops, cafes, restaurants and boutiques of Turnham Green Terrace and Chiswick High Road.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Books at a bargain price - everything from fact to fiction, this place is well stocked with a varied range of titles.
This is a fab beauty salon that is part of a larger group, but still keeps its local feel. The team are so friendly and welcoming and the treatments are of a really high standard. I love getting my nails and facials done here.
The place to go to pick up a healthy salad, freshly baked bread or a tasty sweet treat. There's plenty of room to sit and chat with friends or take away your lunch in handy pre-prepared pots.
South Acton station
Acton Central station
Chiswick Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,180 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,462 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,190 (110 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick
020 8996 6000