This extremely spacious two bedroom flat is situated on a sought-after tree-lined avenue only moments from Chiswick High Road and benefits from plenty of storage and well proportioned rooms.
- Located on the top floor of a period conversion
- Fantastic reception room with dining area
- Separate kitchen with ample storage space
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Stylish modern bathroom
- Neutral décor and beautiful parquet wood floors
- Peaceful location on a tree-lined residential road
A wide selection of shops, bars and restaurants can be found on Chiswick High Road, the River Thames is also in close proximity.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Jackson & Rye
Great food and a continental feel, as well as outside seating on Chiswick High Road.
The Good Wine Shop
An amazing selection of some really interesting high-quality wines and staffed by approachable, friendly and knowledgeable staff!
This chic restaurant is perfect for a special occasion and serves modern European food.
Chiswick Park station
Turnham Green station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,493 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,657 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,123 (104 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000