A stunning five bedroom house arranged over three floors boasting modern interiors throughout, a lovely indoor swimming pool at the end of the garden and off-street parking to the front.
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Spacious reception room with ample space to dine
- Two kitchens with integrated appliances
- Five well-proportioned bedrooms
- Three stylish shower rooms and two bathrooms
- Lovely private garden
- Amazing indoor swimming pool
- Off-street parking to the front
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found in Golders Green while the green open spaces of Clitterhouse playing fields are also within close proximity.
Cricklewood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Kosher restaurant serving a fantastic range of vegetarian and vegan dishes.
One of the best chicken and lamb shawarmas in Golders Green and probably the most popular lunch takeaway in the whole area!
Come along and try a deep pan margherita pizza -they're amazing!
Golders Green station
Brent Cross station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,840 (263 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune
020 8432 1444