This gorgeous one bedroom period conversion is set on the first floor, offering spacious and recently decorated interiors, with lovely high ceilings, a modern kitchen and smart contemporary bathroom.
- Stunning one bedroom flat
- Set on the first floor of a lovely period building
- Boasts recently decorated neutral interiors
- Features a stylish contemporary kitchen
- Naturally bright double bedroom
- High ceilings and period features
- Excellent bathroom with a shower
- A short walk from shops, amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Hillfield Avenue is ideally located close to the excellent shops and amenities in Crouch End. Hornsey Rail Station is close by for reliable transport links, as is Alexandra Park for superb green open spaces.
Crouch End locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This ice cream café sells amazing ice cream! There's always a queue right down the road - I can't get enough!
Kiss the Sky
This bar is the perfect destination for after-work drinks. They have happy hour deals every single day and a quiz on a Monday that's always good fun.
Beautiful, vintage-style café. Great for brunch.
Turnpike Lane station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 662 (61 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.