A spacious three bedroom apartment, set on the first floor of a beautiful period conversion, offering a sizeable and light-filled reception/dining room, with a separate kitchen, modern shower and three double bedrooms.
- Fantastic three bedroom apartment
- On the first floor of a period conversion
- Light-flooded open plan reception/dining room
- Benefits a separate kitchen
- Three well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Offers a modern shower room
- Close to the superb amenities in Crouch End
- Near local transport links and lovely parks
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is ideally located moments from an extensive selection of shops and amenities on Broadway Parade. The expansive green open spaces of Alexandra Park are within walking distance ad the nearest station is Hornsey Station.
Crouch End locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This ice cream café sells amazing ice cream! There's always a queue right down the road - I can't get enough!
From cakes for special occasions to sandwiches at lunchtime, this local bakery has been serving Crouch End for years and they're certainly my first port of call for baked treats!
Beautiful, vintage-style café. Great for brunch.
Turnpike Lane station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,576 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 749 (69 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End
020 8432 4343