Situated on the second floor of a beautifully modern block of apartments, this three bedroom flat benefits from a spacious open-plan reception room and a private balcony.
- Secure modern block of apartments
- Beautiful reception room with amble space to dine
- Fully integrated kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further good sized double bedrooms
- A sleek family bathroom
- Private balcony overlooking Broadway Fields
- Close proximity to both Deptford and Greenwich
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located on a gated and private road, The Crescent boasts a close proximity to Deptford Bridge DLR Station for frequent services into central London. The varying amenities of both Greenwich and Deptford are also close by.
Deptford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Award-winning, bustling market selling seasonal produce and delicious street food.
Paul Rhodes Bakery
Delicious baked goods, friendly staff, yummy hot drinks and you can the watch the world go by at the Royal Navel College opposite.
Mediterranean food in the heart of Greenwich along bustling Greenwich Church Street. A wide and varied menu of dishes and cuisines and a great place for all the family.
Deptford Bridge station
St Johns station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,185 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,332 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 956 (88 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich
020 8879 2179