This award winning architect designed two bedroom house offers unique living space finished to the highest standards with a fresh modern interior and superb outside space.
- High ceilings and huge double glazed windows
- Flooded with masses of natural light
- Solid wooden floors and spot lighting
- Newly fitted designer appliances
- Two bedrooms with two chic en suite bathrooms
- Elegant private courtyard/garden on the ground floor
- First floor private roof terrace for entertainment
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The Diamond Conservation Area is a peaceful area close to the shops, bars and restaurants on Queenstown Road, Battersea Park Road and Lavender Hill. This spot is also a short distance from Clapham Common and Battersea Park.
Diamond Conservation Area locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
No. 32 The Old Town
A great bar right off Clapham Common with nice cocktails and good food!
Battersea Arts Centre
Whether you're into theatre, comedy or the fantastic annual ale festival, Battersea Arts Centre always has something interesting on.
Amazing food and 50% off your food bill with a Tastecard. Lovely beer garden for balmy evenings and friendly staff.
Wandsworth Road station
Battersea Park station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,877 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £876 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,122 (104 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.