Set within a period property overlooking the leafy spaces of Haven Green, this stunning two bedroom garden flat offers stylish and spacious accommodation and a private decked patio garden.
- Lower ground floor with private entrance
- Bay-fronted reception room with fireplace
- Second reception room with doors to patio
- Sleek integrated open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en suite
- Second bedroom with en suite shower room
- Stylish modern décor and tied floors
- Fantastic central Ealing location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This superb flat is located in the heart of Ealing, surrounded by a great range of shops, cafes, pubs and eateries. Ealing Broadway Station is moments away.
Ealing Broadway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Big Jim's Trims
Local barbershop in Ealing, with branches in Chiswick and Pimlico too.
Award-winning pizzeria run by Neapolitans. Authentic ingredients and methods of cooking, al-fresco dining and vibrant atmosphere. Known fondly as the best pizza in Ealing - arguably London!
Famous west London film studios home to numerous popular movies and television shows such as Notting Hill & Downton Abbey. A great place for some celeb spotting.
Ealing Broadway station
West Ealing station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,116 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,760 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,163 (108 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.