Beautifully presented throughout, this superb three bedroom first floor flat boasts spacious interiors with high ceilings and period features, a contemporary kitchen and a fantastic location moments from Ealing Common.
- Stunning first floor flat moments from Ealing Common
- Large reception room with bay-fronted sash windows
- Separate fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- High ceilings, period features and hard wood floors
- Three generous double bedrooms
- Larger-than-average bathroom and recently added en suite
- In excellent condition and has an external security gate
- Great location close to shops and amenities on The Broadway
Warwick Road is enviably located moments from the open spaces of Ealing Common and within easy reach of the great selection of bars, shops and restaurants along Ealing Broadway.
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Rose & Crown
A cute little pub tucked away off St Mary's Road. It does brilliant bangers and mash, plus it has a lovely beer garden. Very good pub all and all.
A charming coffee shop located on St Mary's Road in Ealing. Great stop for good coffee, baked goods and delicious sandwiches.
A Polish deli selling a fantastic breakfast sandwich!
Ealing Common station
Ealing Broadway station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,393 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,633 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,248 (115 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8799 4550