Providing outstanding living and entertaining space over three floors, a substantial rear garden and double garage, this impressive four bedroom family house is enviably situated in East Finchley.
- Beautifully presented four bedroom detached house
- Providing an exceptionally spacious and stylish space
- Attractive rear garden and double garage
- Superb sweeping driveway
- Exceptional internal finish with wonderful classic features
- Stunning conservatory areas flooded with natural light
- Amazing master suite with dressing room and en-suite
- Highly sought after location in East Finchley
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located on Aylmer Road, the property is within easy reach of a wide selection of shops, bars and restaurants both in East Finchley and Highgate as well as Highgate Golf Course while the green open spaces of Hampstead Heath are close by.
East Finchley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Lyttelton Playing Fields
As well as plenty of space to walk the dog, there are six tennis courts that are all free to use on a turn up and play basis. In the summer, there is also a cricket pitch with a pavilion available for hire.
A large kosher supermarket and delicatessen with a huge variety of kosher products for the community.
Feast on the Hill
From a full English breakfast to a ribeye steak in the evening, this restaurant keeps us locals smiling all through the day.
East Finchley station
Golders Green station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,548 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,869 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,121 (382 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.