This beautiful two bedroom apartment is filled with natural light and benefits from a superb location on a quiet mews street close to the heart of the West End.
- A fabulous two bedroom apartment
- Offers spacious and bright rooms
- Generous reception room
- Superb separate kitchen with excellent storage
- Excellent master bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Two contemporary fully-tiled bathrooms
- Sizeable cellar accessed via the ground floor entrance hall
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Percy Mews is ideally located for the many fashionable shops, restaurants and bars of Oxford Street, Fitzrovia, Tottenham Court Road and Soho.
Fitzrovia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Without a shadow of a doubt, the best breakfast in London. A celeb hangout, you may be sat alongside Bernie and Tamara Ecclestone, Bill Nighy and Kylie Minogue.
Located on the doorstep of Oxford Circus, The Langham is a grand hotel with impeccable service. Luxury at its best. 5 stars.
Rosa's Thai Cafe
Freshly made dishes with lots of taste - great for sharing and reasonably priced wine too.
Tottenham Court Road station
Goodge Street station
Oxford Circus station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,047 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,043 (96 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.