An excellent two bedroom house found in Forest Gate boasting good sized rooms throughout, lovely private garden and ideally located for all local amenities.
- Fantastic two bedroom house
- Boasts a brilliant open plan reception/dining room
- Galley kitchen with integrated appliances
- Offers a private garden extending 49'
- Two well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Set in a desirable location close to amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Station Road is ideally located for all local amenities found on Romford road with Stratford City also nearby. Wanstead Park (National Rail) is the nearest station.
Forest Gate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fantastic family orientated cafe serving unique stone baked pizzas, homemade cakes and featuring a basement playground with dedicated activities throughout the week for under 5's. Great place to take babies and toddlers.
Home to a variety of wildlife, Wanstead Park and its pond are fantastic on a lazy Sunday; take a stroll and feed the ducks and geese.
This cafe next to Wanstead Park Station makes a great cappuccino!
Wanstead Park station
Forest Gate station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,354 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,119 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 699 (64 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585