An excellent two bedroom house found in Forest Gate boasting good sized rooms throughout, lovely private garden and ideally located for all local amenities.
- Fantastic two bedroom house
- Boasts a brilliant open plan reception/dining room
- Galley kitchen with integrated appliances
- Offers a private garden extending 49'
- Two well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Set in a desirable location close to amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Station Road is ideally located for all local amenities found on Romford road with Stratford City also nearby. Wanstead Park (National Rail) is the nearest station.
Forest Gate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fantastic green open space situated between Forest Gate, Manor Park and Aldersbrook.
The best oven-fired pizzas. My partner lives for the Iskender from the Turkish section of the menu.
Great traditional pie and mash.
Forest Gate station
Wanstead Park station
London Overground line, Zone: 3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,216 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,119 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 699 (64 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585