This impressive four bedroom detached cottage is situated in the heart of Hampstead and has been renovated to an exceptional standard, featuring luxurious fixtures and fittings and a peaceful patio garden.
- A remarkable four bedroom cottage finished to the highest
- Offering luxury interiors and a fabulous reception room
- Entrance hall with neon sign and slate flooring
- Impressive reception room with fitted bar
- Beautiful patio garden perfect for summer dining
- Located via a private entrance
- Fantastic location
Located via a private entrance and tree-lined path the cottage is ideally located close to the restaurants, bars, boutiques and shops of Hampstead High Street while the idyllic green open spaces of Hampstead Heath are also only moments away.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The perfect place to pick up a gift or a treat for yourself! Clothes, jewellery and beauty products, all under one roof...
Charming inside and out, The Flask pub is located at the end of delightful Flask Walk. It serves British dishes, but with a refined Hampstead twist.
A delightful cut through between Hampstead High Street and Back Lane, Flask Walk epitomises Hampstead's upmarket, community charm.
Hampstead Heath station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £36,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,944 (180 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600