This impressive four bedroom detached cottage is situated in the heart of Hampstead and has been renovated to an exceptional standard, featuring luxurious fixtures and fittings and a peaceful patio garden.
- A remarkable four bedroom cottage finished to the highest
- Offering luxury interiors and a fabulous reception room
- Entrance hall with neon sign and slate flooring
- Impressive reception room with fitted bar
- Beautiful patio garden perfect for summer dining
- Located via a private entrance
- Fantastic location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located via a private entrance and tree-lined path the cottage is ideally located close to the restaurants, bars, boutiques and shops of Hampstead High Street while the idyllic green open spaces of Hampstead Heath are also only moments away.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
La Crêperie de Hampstead
This little food van does amazing sweet and savoury crepes. Be warned, there's always a queue!
Delicious wood fired takeaway pizzas. They also have a delivery service.
The Hampstead Butcher
A well stocked local butchers selling awesome steaks!
Hampstead Heath station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £42,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,944 (180 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600